Sr. Legal Accountant
Dallas, TX 75225 US
Contract - $35-42/hour - Onsite Position – North Dallas
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity as a full-time Legal Accountant working with a reputable law firm for a variety of niches’, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is growing, so is their team!
This position will allow you to work with a prestigious law firm providing accounting services to continue their growth! Ideal candidates offer the below skills and experience.
- Processes Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare client billings, generate billing reports, and audit attorney billing in compliance with client guidelines.
- Provide vendor management, ensure accurate vendor and client follow up.
- Bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, month-end financial preparation.
- Revenue allocations, revenue reconciliation, and reporting
- Process payroll (including preparation of quarterly 941's, annual W-2's) via ADP.
- Communicates and corresponds with clients and manager in a timely manner.
- Extensive reporting while adhering to all deadlines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or comparable degree plan), CPA highly desired
- 3+ years of full-cycle accounting experience required.
- 3+ years of previous law firm experience required.
- Expert proficiency using Centerbase and MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with various accounting software including Centerbase and ADP, required; Experience with Juris, ProLaw, Orion, Elite, PC Law or Timeslips a plus.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, flexible and adaptable.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees including head attorneys.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and possess excellent critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality & have a professional demeanor.
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment and for a client that is growing – LOOK NO FURTHER!
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today – interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #WEAREHIRING #HIRING #APPLYTODAY