SPECIALIST BENEFITS OPEN ENROLLMENT
Dallas, TX 75247 US
ONSITE | TEMPORARY 3-4 MONTH PROJECT
Imprimis Group is excited to partner with a leading nonprofit organization in seeking for Benefits Specialists that can assist in Open Enrollment processes. If you are interested in learning more on this amazing opportunity, please apply now.
- EOI - Follow up with ESA to complete their EOI
- Unemployment Claims
- FAQ's in Fresh Desk (Benefit related question)
- WC Claims - Follow up and claim submission.
- FMLA timecard entry
- Benefit Invoice Reconciliation (Talkspace, Teladoc, LegalShield, MetLife)
- Monitor Shared inbox.
- JD updates to new JD templates or adding pay grad / salary rang information if missing or needed update
- Approve QLE's
- Answer EE benefit questions
- Updates to SOP's identified by benefit specialist & manager needing updates.
- Other benefit & comp. tasks and needed during OE
- Analytical skills, professional acumen, business ethics, thorough understanding of continuous improvement processes, problem solving, respect for confidentiality, and excellent communication skills.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software: Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar human resource management software and practices.