Houston, TX 77056 US
Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with the largest private equity firm in Houston, Texas that is hiring for a Receptionist on a temp to hire basis. They are looking for a receptionist to join their growing team of professionals who is highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude who will focus on getting the job done in an efficient and effective manner and will continue to promote teamwork within our organization.
In Office Only | Houston, Texas
$44k-$45k Annually with Bonus plus Stock | Temp to Hire
Excellent Schedule | Excellent Benefits Package | Growth Opportunities
• Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This role will work alongside our administrative team in supporting our initiatives and ongoing projects. Analytical thinking, problem solving and ensuring the highest quality of work are essential to this role. Some examples of the responsibilities include:
• Engage with guests while efficiently checking them in at the reception desk or escorting them to their destination.
• Manage all conference room calendars closely. Must be knowledgeable on all daily meetings and up to the minute changes.
• Manage three kitchens by making coffee, restocking the refrigerators, and snacks throughout the day.
• Handle on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the conference room calendars, be aware of meeting start and end times, attendees in the room, and food and beverage orders. Advise the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status and special requests.
• Conduct overall inspection of our office daily and work with Building Operations for any needed maintenance requests.
• Assist the administrative team with ad hoc projects.
• Answer the main line, direct calls, and manage the delivery of messages.
• Communicating requests to the appropriate support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer issues), Audio Visual technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills, both face-to-face and over the phone.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Punctual and a team player.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Time-management skills, with the ability to re-prioritize tasks.
• Must exhibit a strong work ethic; be willing and able to complete projects accurately and meet deadlines.
• Competitive salary and great company culture.
• 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee-only coverage. Benefits begin on hire date.
• 100% company paid life insurance, AD&D, short term disability, and long-term disability coverage. Benefits begin on hire date.
• Paid company parking.
• 15 days of PTO per year
• 1 day of paid volunteer time off per year
• 401k and matching plan beginning first of month following hire date. No vesting restrictions.
• Deductible Reimbursement to help cover in-network medical and pharmacy expenses. Individual reimbursement up to $3,000 annually and family reimbursement up to $6,000 annually.
• Matching Contribution Program
• Dollars for Doers Matching Initiative
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment and growing – LOOK NO FURTHER! For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to email@example.com today! Apply today – interviews are being conducted!