Dallas, TX 75247 US
The Project Coordinator will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (2-5) years of relevant experience is required for consideration. The tasks associated with the role involve monitoring project plans, schedules, research, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in weekly meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
PROJECT COORDINATOR | CONTRACT TO HIRE | ONSITE - DALLAS, TX (Medical District)
$23-25/HOUR | PAID BENEFITS & GROWTH
GREAT CULTURE & COLLABARTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, research, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met, Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support and undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies while collaborating with staff.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure meeting views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study REQUIRED!!
- 3+ years of experience in a related field (real estate, architectural, legal or mortgage industries highly preferred) preferably in a project admin/coordination capacity.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Qualified candidates must be able to pass background, E-verify and refence checks. Apply today – interviews are being conducted! For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to Recruiting@imprimis.com
#IMPRIMISGROUP #HIRING #PROJECTCOORDINATOR #CAREER #APPLYTODAY Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with a growing architecture firm in Dallas, TX that is hiring a Project Coordinator. Our client is growing and looking to hire a professional coordinator on a contract to hire a project coordinator who will assist the project managers in organizing the ongoing projects.