Operations Service Associate
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Operation Service Associate – Onsite - Downtown Dallas
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with a well-known company with a great reputation like no other, please apply!
Imprimis Group has partnered with an established, high-end luxury retailer that is looking to hire a TOP caliber Operation Service Associate to join their growing team. The Operations Associate performs administrative and order-entry clerical tasks in support of the servicing of customer’s watches. Successful candidates will have an excellent attention to detail and relevant computer skills as well as the ability to work well with a team while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
DIRECT HIRE ROLE | ONSITE – DOWNTOWN DALLS, TX | $45-48k + BONUS + PAID BENEFITS |
GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred; High school diploma required.
- 2+ years’ experience in clerical operations, office administration, billing, or customer service
- Hands on experience including operations data entry, records management, quality assurance, ticketing systems and ERP systems for orders and returns.
- Proven ability to analyze orders, conduct quality checks, and offer solutions to team members.
- Proven ability to analyze calls and escalate when necessary.
- MS Office – intermediate to advanced, order management systems, ticketing, and inventory systems (Monet, Salesforce, etc.) and experience in ERP systems.
- Organizational skills, strong time management and service driven.
- Strong data entry (10-key and alpha numeric), accuracy, team player, strong attention to detail, effective communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent service skills with the ability to exceed service standards.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ensure proper entry of inventory and service orders, ensure quality and production requirements are met.
- Handling customers' items properly when receiving or returning them to customer.
- Performing basic scanning work, pulling, and filing paperwork.
- Removing items received, inspect and open tickets for service prior to billing.
- Escalating incomplete warranty issues.
- Allocating service jobs to appropriate departments.
- Handling customer payment authorizations.
- Entering data into Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) system.
- Documenting issues of quality.
- Invoicing and managing standard workflow steps.
- Preparing inventory (inspecting and packing) after invoicing to be returned to customer.
- Preparing inventory (winding and setting) to be returned to customer at counter.
- Taking pictures of incoming items and documenting all information.
- Performing back-office administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment, and growth – LOOK NO FURTHER! Qualified candidates must pass background, E-Verify, assessments and reference checks.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today – interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #OPERATIONS #SERVICE #APPLYTODAY #WEAREHIRING