Operation Services Group Leader
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Operation Services Group Leader – Onsite - Downtown Dallas
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with a well-known company with a great reputation like no other, please apply!
Imprimis Group has partnered with an established, high-end luxury retailer that is looking to hire a TOP caliber Operation Services Group Leader to join their growing team. This role ensures that the level of customer service to all customers exceeds expectations and furthers the company’s goal of being the leader and benchmark in service. The Group Leader leads a team of Customer Service Associates who perform order entry activities in support of this purpose. This position supervises 7-10 Associates performing order entry work. A successful candidate will have experience with standard ERP systems and the ability to learn new computer programs with ease. Some computer systems that the Group Leader will be required to work in are Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Automatic Call Distributor, instant messaging software, CRM system, credit card processing software, ADP, and proprietary programs built. DIRECT HIRE ROLE | ONSITE – DOWNTOWN DALLS, TX | $60-63k + BONUS + PAID BENEFITS |
GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in operations, office management or customer service management with progressive career growth
- Experience in high performing teams including previous leadership skills, implementation of SOP’s, and experience supporting Accounting teams to ensure billing is accurate
- Training and mentoring with hands on experience including operations management, data entry, records management, quality assurance, ticketing systems and ERP systems for orders and returns
- Proven ability to analyze calls, conduct QC checks, coach, counsel, and mentor staff while promoting from within
- Proven ability to analyze calls, and escalate when necessary,
- MS Office – intermediate to advanced, order management systems, ticketing, and inventory systems (Monet, Salesforce, etc.) and experience in ERP systems
- Organizational skills, strong time management and service driven
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Training and mentoring operations staff in a high-end result ranging from data entry to order entry, issuing debits/credits, reviewing estimates and reporting
- Serves as a role model to members of the team as the embodiment of excellence,
- Ability to hold others accountable in demonstrating excellence and participate in the development of the staff and direct report action plans
- Develop, deliver and lead the value-added service to staff and employees in various shifts
- Analyzing feedback from customer surveys to look for opportunities for improvement trouble shooting
- Monitoring workflow, serve as escalation point for challenging customer issues, troubleshooting and answering customer inquires
- Participates in Company as well as external professional leadership development programs
- Partners with Human Resources in all aspects of the Performance Management process as required including but not limited to: Mid-Year Reviews, Notes-to-File, and Annual Performance Reviews for Direct Reports
- Provides real-time feedback to Direct Reports to support improved performance and behaviors.
- Provides on-the-job task-focused instructions and approaches problems with critical thinking.
- Actively strives to improve efficiencies and presents ideas to increase productivity
- Follows and implements management's policies & operating practices when executing responsibilities.
- Action oriented! Make day-to-day decisions autonomously that may affect Department operations.
- Acts as a role model for others as an embodiment of integrity.
- Holds colleagues accountable for demonstrating integrity.
- Maintains a superior ethical standard in service to the team, company, and leadership.
- Able to build rapport with all staff and colleagues, interested in the success of others and overall wellbeing of the team and company.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today – interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #OPERATIONS #LEADERSHIP #APPLYTODAY #WEAREHIRING