Lead IT Quality Assurance Engineer
Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with a large hospitality firm in Carrollton, TX to staff for a Lead IT Quality Assurance Engineer. Amazing company culture that is seeking talent to fulfill a contract to hire, opportunity – hybrid.
CONTRACT TO HIRE | HYBRID - NORTH DALLAS, TX
$45-48/HOUR + BONUS
AMAZING BENEFITS | GREAT CULTURE
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES | AMAZING LEADERSHIP
The Lead IT Quality Assurance Engineer will define quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology applications and services within the firm. The Lead will also gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements. This will include writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems. The individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate processes through careful testing to maximize the benefit of business investments in technology initiatives.
Essential duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Interface with multiple groups across the organization and with external partners and vendors
- Handle complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues
- Communicate and manage Quality timelines and manage offshore team, audit reports and automation testing results
- Communicate the status of testing initiatives to the stakeholder groups
- Communicate and track any quality risks, gaps, or issues
- Verify and review software and business requirements
- Act as the primary point of contact for all quality aspects of technology related efforts
- Work with product owners and teams to triage and prioritize issues for resolution
- Develop, maintain, and operationalize test plans and tools
- Establish, document, and enhance QA processes, train team members on those processes
- Continually improve the testing infrastructure, tools, and processes
- Ensure QA testing principles align with business objectives
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field, required
- 5+ years overseeing design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for testing
- 5+ direct experience as a lead tester for major application integration and/or major application product release
- 5+ years of experience in user story and defect tracking tools
- Experience with product development life cycle and test cycles including test approach and case review
- Large-scale, high-volume web-based applications, hospitality website preferred
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and colleagues, as well as all levels of management.
- Expertise in Internet technologies, tools, and environments, and mobile web applications
- Onshore and offshore co-ordination
- Experience developing test deliverables like test plans, test cases, test data
- Good Project Management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Plan, organize and direct Quality Assurance activities to achieve maximum operational efficiency in meeting department and company goals and objectives.
Strong background in test automation
- Extensive background supporting Quality Assurance programs in mid to large size companies
- Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, deadline driven and strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Technical tools preferred: Oracle Business Suite, Salesforce, Workday, Azure DevOps, Selenium, BitBar, Jenkins, Snowflake, etc.
Ideal candidates have a minimum of 5 years’ IT Quality Assurance in a technical & operational setting with leadership experience, preferably within the hospitality industry. Must have strong attention to detail, be deadline oriented and very organized. Position is hybrid in nature - remote & in office - all applicants must be able to work onsite and function successfully in a virtual setting in North Dallas.
If you are looking to join a team that is driven and fosters teamwork, please apply now. Qualified candidates must pass background, drug testing, E-Verify and interview steps. Please send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Interviews are being conducted immediately.
#ApplyToday #WeAreHiring #ImprimisGroup #ITjob #CareerOpportunity #QualityAssurance #LeadEngineer