PLANO, TX 75201 US
SEEKING HRO - BENEFITS SPECIALISTS!
WORK IN A COMPANY THAT FOSTERS INDEPENDENCE & GROWTH $70-80K + BONUS
APPLY TODAY! REMOTE & HYBRID (PLANO, TX)
Imprimis Group is excited to partner with one of the Top Five national brokers seeking HRO Specialists to service their Fortune 500 clientele. Associates advise clients on best practices and tools to achieve risk management, healthcare plans, retirement plans to protect people and property and achieve business objectives.
DIRECT HIRE | FRIENDLY CULTURE | PAID BENEFITS | CAREER GROWTH
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assist in the administration of various benefits plans for various clients including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, wellness plans, and retirement plans
- Manage the maintenance and storage of employee benefit records, accurate employee data entry in HRIS/BenAdmin system and appropriate administration of benefits enrollment, retirement and other transactions
- Prepare benefit deductions for payroll and perform payroll reconciliation
- Coordinates annual open enrollment activities; schedules and conducts open enrollment and change meetings; oversees preparation and assembly of all materials; supervises the input, audit, company notification, and employee confirmation of changes
- Answers questions and provides information and general assistance regarding benefits and related human resources programs, plans, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Exercise judgment and discretion in seeking advice to ensure compliance with federal laws such as ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and state laws in regard to the multiple states in which our clients do business
- Resolve benefit and claims issues
- Assist with a comprehensive wellness strategy with a benefits-integrated approach
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS/benefits administration systems
- Good understanding of Healthcare Reform
- Self-directed, works with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with carrier administration systems (i.e. BCBS, UHC, CIGNA, Delta, Aetna) and ability to trace a disconnect between the BenAdmin system and the carrier.
- Knowledge of benefit specific guidelines of DOL, IRS, ERISA, HIPAA and PPACA
- Ability to coordinate the day-to-day operations of employee benefit plans and programs including flexible benefits programs, group medical and life insurance plans, disability programs including FMLA administration, retirement plans.
- General knowledge of Time and Attendance systems, Recruiting systems and General Ledger (GL)
#ApplyToday #HROSPECIALIST #Benefits #WeAreHiring #ImprimisGroup