Irving, TX 75061 US
DIRECT HIRE - $80,000-85,000
ONSITE – NORTH DALLAS
Imprimis Group is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented financial analyst with a proven track record of supporting financial objectives within dynamic timelines. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail, adept at analyzing financial data and forecasting trends to drive strategic decision-making within a corporate financial environment. The role entails precise and timely financial analysis, including the tracking of expenses, revenue, and inventory records to facilitate informed financial strategies and maximize profitability.
RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Develop, modify, and maintain complex forecast models based on key indicators to measure against actuals and budget.
- Track financial status by monitoring variances to budget, forecast, prior year and trends to provide data for evaluating business results.
- Produce month-end close, budget, and forecast financial packages.
- Generate monthly internal management reports to track financial status and ensure costs are accurately stated.
- Conduct customer profitability, trend analysis, inventory closes, and ad hoc performance reports to assist management and sales team in evaluating special projects in a timely manner.
- Analyze financial activities using advanced Excel modeling, including the monthly close process, balance sheet account valuations and reconciliations, expense budgeting and forecasting, long range planning and expense allocations to product line.
- Create presentations to communicate financial and operational results.
- Design innovative reporting solutions that address business initiatives and increase productivity.
- Improve or create financial controls and procedures where weaknesses are identified.
- Monitor product release calendar and communicate changes to Sales and Production departments to initiate product development.
- Use data mining methods to extract relevant information for reporting needs.
- Data warehouse management - support reporting for all aspects of reporting, including sales, marketing, B2B and B2C initiatives, production stats, etc.
- Other duties, including support of accounting and finance departments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- 3+ years related experience in financial management reporting and analysis.
- Experience in forecasting, variance analysis and financial modeling.
- Experience with SQL Server; AX experience helpful.
- Advanced Excel skills required; proficient in PowerPoint; experience with Hyperion is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic financial accounting principles.
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Capabilities in data analytic tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Sisense.
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment and for a client that is growing – LOOK NO FURTHER!
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check, E-Verify, Drug Testing and Reference Checks.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com Interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #WEAREHIRING #HIRING #APPLYTODAY #BUSINESSANALYST #FINANCIALANALYST