Executive Director, Operations
Dallas, TX 75225 US
Executive Director | In-Office Dallas, Tx
$115-125k (Bonus potential) | Direct Hire
GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS & TEAM ENVIRONMENT – GROWTH POTENTIAL
- High School Diploma, 4-year degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years in an operational and fiscal management role to include P&L responsibility.
- Attention to detail, articulate and strong written communication skills, ability to multi-task and flexibility
- Strategic thinking
- Experience managing and communicating with Medical Staff and Management
- Must possess excellent organization skills, be a team player and deadline driven
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and client records
- Oversee all day-to-day operations.
- Take P&L responsibility; increase both top-line revenue and bottom-line profits.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring that clients and employees are taken care of
- Set a personal example that exemplifies our company values.
- Ensure compliance with all legal standards across the business.
- Be both a strong administrative manager and a compassionate people leader.
#IMPRIMISGROUP #HIRING #EXECUTIVEDIRECTOR #OPERATIONSLEADER #APPLYTODAY