Enterprise Project Management Office
The Colony, TX 75056 US
EPMO –ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
THE COLONY, TX
CONTRACT TO HIRE - HYBRID- $85-95K
Imprimis Group has partnered with a company in The Colony area, and they have an immediate need for a Enterprise Project Management Office – EPMO. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is continuously growing at a fast rate, offers amazing benefits and provides a great working culture.
The Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) ensures accountability for on-time, on-budget delivery of business-critical projects as defined in the overall organizational strategic plan. The Manager, EPMO, acquires resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver enterprise-wide projects. They develop and enhance enterprise-wide and internal project processes and provide leadership throughout the entire lifecycle of required projects. The EPMO provides thought leadership and project portfolio level reporting to the Executive Leadership team.
GENERAL DUTEIS (not limited to):
- Define, communicate, and execute the vision and strategies for effective project management across the organization
- Establish the EPMO Framework, methodologies, and policies & procedures. Update, create, modify templates, and establish a PM Life Cycle to match
- Facilitate governance for the project portfolio and each individual project
- Ensure compliance with SDLC policies and procedures required in support of Sarbanes Oxley regulations
- Schedule and balance team activities to meet deadlines for deliverables and meetings
- Manage and oversee department and enterprise project budgets
- Provide structure, detailed plan, scheduling, owner assignment, and tracking of defined enterprise projects
- Coordinate across all functions and lines of business on project execution
- Identify and escalate project risks and support mitigations
- Assess project progress, identify delays, requirements for success, and report out to leadership, candidly, objectively, and without constraint
- Interact closely with assigned project owners and leads to ensure projects are on track, to include requiring proof of progress, documentation, etc.
- Ensure controls, testing, governance, and audit compliance activities are performed and in place during and at end of projects
- Facilitate scheduling and support conduct of working session that are part of enterprise projects
- Other duties and projects as assigned and required of the business
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Project Management Office certification
- 3+ years’ minimum experience as a Program Manager or Senior Project Manager within a PMO/EPMO department or work as a management consultant
- Experience and comfortability working with C-Suite, able to collaborate with internal teams and management regarding strategy
- Proven experience and knowledge of general accounting including AP/AR practices
- Proven experience and knowledge of ITGC, SDLC and Sox Compliance
- Ability to decompose a project into distinct work packages and determine appropriate resource requirements for each work package
- Ability to distinguish user requests from the underlying business needs and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Skilled in utilization of PMO software and tools, SQL, MS Office Suite, PM Software, MS SharePoint
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment, and growth – LOOK NO FURTHER!
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration! Interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #WEAREHIRING #HIRING #APPLYTODAY #EMPO #ENTERPRISEPMO