Customer Service Associate
Dallas, TX 75201 US
IMPRIMIS GROUP IS HIRING!
Customer Service Representative – Onsite -Downtown Dallas
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with a well-known company with a great reputation like no other, please apply!
Imprimis Group has partnered with an established, high-end luxury retailer that is looking to hire a TOP caliber Customer Service talent to join their growing team. This role ensures that the level of customer service to all customers exceeds expectations and furthers the company’s goal of being the leader and benchmark in service.
DIRECT HIRE ROLE | ONSITE – DOWNTOWN DALLS, TX | $35-48K + BONUS + PAID BENEFITS |
GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS
- 3+ years’ experience in call center customer service with progressive career growth
- Experience in high performing call center teams
- Skilled experience within inbound/outbound centers, email and chat functions with vendors, clients, brokers and customers, quality assurance, ticketing systems and ERP systems for orders and returns
- Proven ability to analyze calls, and escalate when necessary
- MS Office – intermediate to advanced, call/que systems including performance metrics, ticketing and inventory systems (Monet, Salesforce, etc.)
- Organizational skills, strong time management and service driven
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Answering incoming telephone calls from jewelers and customers regarding after-sales servicing of watches
- Calling customers and brokers regarding the status of orders for after-sales servicing
- Handling customers' watches properly when receiving or returning them
- Greeting customers and visitors properly, performing basic scanning work
- After receiving watches from Shipping, removing bracelets, opening case backs, and recording all pertinent information in the system
- Escalating incomplete warranty issues, allocating service jobs to appropriate departments
- Answering incoming telephone calls at the Switchboard
- Handling customer payment authorizations
- Entering data into Dynamics system
- Communicating estimates to customers
- Documenting issues of quality
- Maintains a superior ethical service standard.
- Able to build rapport with all staff and colleagues, interested in the success of others and overall wellbeing of the team and company.
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment and growing – LOOK NO FURTHER! Qualified candidates must pass background, EVerify, Drug testing and must be vaccinated. Our client is deemed essential, and vaccination is required.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today – interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #CALLCENTER #CUSTOMERSERVICE #LUXURYRETAIL #APPLYTODAY #WEAREHIRING