Contract Payroll Specialist- Dallas, TX
Coppell, TX 75063 US
LONG TERM CONTRACT $28-$30/HR
HYBRID POSITION: DALLAS, TX, CANDIDATES ONLY
International restaurant corporation seeking a payroll support specialist for its corporate office location in Dallas, TX. This position will provide front-line customer service for all company locations and interact and coordinate with the company’s offshore team members to ensure all entities are adhering to company guidelines and service level agreements. This position will report to the payroll manager.
HYBRID SCHEDULE: M-W ONSITE; TH-FRI REMOTE|EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT |HIGH GROWTH MODE
- 3-5 years of US multi-state payroll processing experience (5000+ company size)
- 1-2 years of payroll analytical experience preferred
- 3-5 years of automated payroll experience, preferred
- 1-2 years of GL experience to include account reconciliation, preferred
- Intermediate level of experience with Excel
- Experience working with PeopleSoft or Oracle highly preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects based on cost/benefit
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate experience with PC and software applications (i.e., spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, PeopleSoft, query)
- Possess problem solving skills to quickly identify and resolve payroll challenges
- Utilize critical thinking and research skills to resolve escalations.
- Ensure that outsourcing partner adheres to guidelines in service level agreement
- Partner with outsourcing vendor to assist in problem solving with the ability to identify the central issue, explore resolutions and provide guidance on the best option based on circumstance.
- Utilize decision making skills to think quickly and make decisions that support company's vision.
- Maintain and apply a working knowledge of departmental and company accounting/payroll policies and procedures.
- Manage multiple priorities while multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment.
- Serve as subject matter expert during the testing of new processes and help transition other team member to new process.
- Train third-party outsource provider on new processes, compliance regulations and ongoing functional issues.
- Interact and coordinate with offshore team on a daily basis.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
#Payroll #Multistate #Payroll Tax #Hybrid #Hiring #ImprimisGroup
Qualified candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1-2 years of payroll analytical experience preferred
• 3-5 years of automated payroll experience, preferred
• 1-2 years of GL experience to include account reconciliation, preferred