Commercial Logistics Associate / Long Island City, NY
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Commercial Logistics Associate – Long Island City, NY
Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with an established, high-end luxury retailer that is looking to hire a TOP caliber Commercial Logistics Associate to join their growing office. The Associate works to ensure that our Commercial Logistics team receives the administrative support required to maintain a robust, multi-faceted inventory management process. A successful candidate will have excellent skills in required technical applications, a keen attention to detail, a willingness to solve problems, and a great commitment to teamwork. DIRECT HIRE ROLE | ONSITE –Long Island City, NY
$68-70K + PAID BENEFITS + BONUS
GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS – GROWTH OPPORTUNITY Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ year relevant experience in luxury brands with experience preferred in commercial logistics.
- Luxury jewelry or timepiece familiarity including products, value and function.
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite, with a focus on advanced functions and features
- Proficiency in Excel VBA and macros, strong understanding of data analysis (ex. PowerBI)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to perform tasks and manage data effectively.
- Organization, adherence to company policies and procedures, SOPs.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Conduct Analytical Reporting such as backorders, sell-in and inventory reports.
- Generates ideas and develop tools for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Follow all SOP’s, Department organization.
- Ensure the security of company property, manage tasks related to reverse logistics.
- Assist with cycle counts and wall-to-wall inventory.
- Participate in D365 testing updates.
- Facilitate the transfer of items between locations and warehouses.
- Manage virtual locations for defective and retired items.
- Track shipments and packages for monitoring purposes.
- Perform manual sales order entry.
- Ensure accurate invoicing of all outbound shipments to maintain precise daily records
- Maintain accurate inventory records for both in-scope and out-of-scope items
- Process consumption and scrapping journals for specific items
- Communicate with service development managers and retailers to address inquiries and resolve issues
- Collaborate with brokers to maintain accurate inventory levels for offsite stored items
- Process returns and loan return orders
- Collaborate with the communications team to ensure timely product delivery on specific dates for events
- Coordinate warranty replacement requests sent to international HQ
- Maintain accurate inventory records for heritage and loaner collections
- Coordinate and manage delivery schedules for event materials across multiple retailers
- Identify and troubleshoot issues or challenges
If you are looking to join a company with competitive pay, great work life balance, outstanding environment, and growth – LOOK NO FURTHER! Qualified candidates must pass background, EVerify, and drug testing.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today – interviews are being conducted!
#IMPRIMISGROUP #LOGISTICS #APPLYTODAY #WEAREHIRING