Dallas, TX 75230 US
NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATION | REMOTE
DALLAS, TX Imprimis Group is excited to partner with a non-profit association seeking a Brand and Content Manager. The ideal candidate will have 5 years brand positioning, marketing campaign management, website maintenance, strong social media presence and event planning for large attendance. The Brand Manager leads the development and design of external-facing communications for events and provides creative guidance to the development of all marketing and communications materials. COMPENSATION $70,000.00 Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years public relations, branding, and project management experience
- B.S. degree in Marketing or closely related field highly preferred
- Experience working in a non-profit environment a strong plus
- Experience with social media platforms, communications, content creation (especially in video)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel); experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign highly desired
- Direct experience in messaging, content creation, communication strategies
- Works closely with staff and key partners to identify opportunities and craft strategies that grow public awareness of the firm’s mission and vision.
- Creates Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly content to live on the association’s website as well as on the association’s social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Provide guidance and recommendations about digital, cloud, and social research tools.
- Develop a communications strategy to inspire more partners and members to join the association’s movement and shape the debate to build broader support for the association’s mission
- Maintains consistent brand positioning and messaging throughout product lines, marketing materials, and events.
- Lead email marketing campaign management, including creative development, communications calendar, email deployment, tracking/analytics, and optimization.
- Collaborates with Corporate Partnership team on new and current business initiatives, driving increased cash-to-mission.
- Lead the development of all creative assets for events, including pre-event marketing and communications, in-event creative materials, and post-event communications. Work with internal systems and/or teams to execute and produce all marketing material and communications.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to successfully execute association’s events.
- Prepare materials for and attend owned and industry conferences/tradeshows.
- Provide design support to internal team, delegating to outsourced resources as needed to create efficiencies.
- Work with external vendors on customer-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.