Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal - Houston, TX
Houston, TX 77034 US
BILINGUAL PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL – IMMEDIATE NEED!
ONSITE POSITION – DIRECT HIRE – APPLY NOW!
Considered one of the nation’s top litigation firms, our client has an immediate need for a paralegal fluent in both Spanish and English for their Houston office. This is a direct hire position, and the candidate must live in the Houston area and be open to working onsite. The office is located approximately 30 minutes from downtown Houston. The ideal candidate will have 5 years minimum plaintiff personal injury experience and be able to manage multiple active cases. This paralegal will support the lead Paralegal and float between the attorneys'.
$65K plus monthly and year-end bonuses!
- Draft all discovery, petitions, motions, and other legal documents
- Follow case from file to trial
- Maintain attorney litigation docket and calendar deadlines via Outlook
- Schedule all meetings, depositions, mediations, hearings, etc.
- Communicate with clients to gather client information and documents
- Communicate with court personnel, opposing counsel, and experts
- Provide support wherever it is needed
100% Employee-paid health benefits I 401K participation
- 5+ years plaintiff personal injury litigation experience
- Be a “self-starter” who can “hit the ground running” with little supervision
- Proficient in E-filing documents in state and federal courts
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Needles
- Paralegal certification not required but desirable
#Hiring now #Paralegal #Bilingual #plaintiff litigation
Only qualified candidates will be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com