Absence Management Specialist
Plano, TX 75024 US
Imprimis has partnered with a global professional services firm who has an empowering single-minded underlying mission to deliver results for clients. Due to this massive growth, our client is seeking LEAVE OF ABSENCE professionals who desire to build on the next step in their career beyond just having a job.
COMPANY OFFERS STABILTY ** GROWTH POTENTIAL **
ASK ABOUT THEIR BENEFITS!
Job duties comprise of...
- Process incoming calls, emails and system notifications regarding leaves of absence, while providing prompt accurate service
- Responsible for utilizing the tools provided to maintain compliance with federal, state, local and union specific leave policies
- Coach employees, managers and HR professionals on the appropriate web-based processes, legal requirements and policy regarding leaves
- Provide employees/managers with information and assistance regarding potential leaves
- Produce and track all required documentation
- Assess, adjudicate, and track all FMLA claims and available time
- Coordinate leaves with Short Term Disability Vendor and Workers’ Compensation Claims Teams to properly administer concurrent leaves
- Update employee records in the HR/Payroll system as appropriate
- Escalate issues to the proper management resource as appropriate
- Maintain established performance goals and help ensure the organization is meeting performance targets and complying with service level agreements
- Provide critical thinking regarding absence management processes. Identify trends and make recommendations for continuous process improvements to management
- Consult with clients on best practices and policy reviews
- Support new client onboarding process
- Assist with client projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree is highly desired
- Four or more years of professional experience in absence management is preferred; Customer Service experience is preferred
- Knowledge of FMLA regulations and requirements and ADA is required
- Hands on experience with HR/Payroll systems is desired, along with experience using email and Microsoft Office suite
- Must have a strong disposition toward customer service and proven aptitude for computer-based leave transaction processing
- Legal right to work in the United States
If you are looking for career growth and development and are available to start immediately, please send us your resume!
#ImprimisGroup #WeAreHiring #APPLYNOW #Benefits #LeaveManagement